Our commitment to you
Glyndŵr University Conference Services is responsible for providing all conference clients with:
- Comfortable, well-equipped facilities
- Professional support services that are delivered by helpful and friendly staff
The Conference Offices are open Monday to Thursday 8.30am to 5pm and Friday 8.30am to 4.30pm. At other times, messages can be left by emailing email@example.com.
When dealing with enquiries the conference team will:
- respond to all enquiries in a friendly, polite and professional manner
- make an initial response to each enquiry within the same day (where possible), or be recorded for action within two working days
- provide written quotation of the enquiry within 48 hours, with clear booking terms and conditions
While the quality of our service standards is internally monitored, we would also like to ask you to let us know if your dealings with the Conference Office have not met these standards. Please contact Lynda Powell, Director of Campus Management and Commercial Services on 01978 293221 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Our guarantee of quality
The Conference Offices at Glyndŵr University are totally dedicated to making your conference, seminar or event a complete success.
Our commitment is to ensure that each of our clients receives the highest standard of quality, service and customer care, from the initial planning stages right through to the event itself and beyond to the post-event analysis.
Service Level Agreement
We aim to provide:
- a same-day response to your initial enquiry
- a prompt written quotation within 48 hours, providing clear and accurate details of what is included, with clear booking terms and conditions
- a dedicated Conference and Events Co-ordinator to see your event through from the pre-planning stages through to a successful conclusion
- a warm welcome to the event and assistance with porterage requirements
- free-of-charge car parking (within the constraints of space available)
- full access and services for less able-bodied clients
- clean and pleasant facilities that are regularly serviced throughout the day
- an appropriately sized conference room, prepared as per the organiser’s requirements, equipped with overhead projector, screen, flipchart and whiteboard as standard in all conference rooms
- high quality hospitality in a choice of dining locations, structured around individual client needs, within previously agreed service parameters
All staff will wear the appropriate uniform and name badge so staff are easily identified by customers.
Achieving our aims
We use the following to help us achieve our aims:
Client evaluation questionnaire
Clients are requested to complete conference evaluation forms, which offers the facility to grade each area of the service provided from very poor to very good. Areas for comments and recommendations are also provided.
Monthly evaluation reports
Client evaluation questionnaires are collated into a monthly report which shows the overall assessment of each area within Conference Services. This highlights the strengths and weaknesses of the services provided, and will also highlight whether the client needs have been met successfully.
Comment cards are available within all conference rooms, to give organisers and delegates of meetings the opportunity to express their opinion of the Conference Services department.